So Mapvember has arrived and as a little fun and to keep me going, I am going to try and join in this year. I can’t promise a map a day but I can contribute a little of the work ongoing in Caras Celairnen. Castle Basement level.
- Stairs passage from outside kitchen to the hidden well used to draw water in case of seige.
- A rough area for transporting smuggled goods. The stairs lead up to a secret entrance in a lodge beside the main keep.
- A locked door (Pick lock: Hard) of hardened oak bars entrance to a store area for smuggled goods. D10 crates with Southern wines and spirits. D10 pouches of hallucengenic herbs hidden in each crate (Perception: Medium). In the far wall is a secret entrance (Perception: Medium) to the excavation site beyond.
- A 25′ diameter cirular chamber of rough hewn rock stretches up in a small dome. Torchlight flickers off of a enormous pale yellow skull of a great dragon.
- The guard post stairs down from the keep lead to the dungeon. A single guard keeps a lonely vigil until relieved every 2 hours. His only task is to ensure that prisoners have not found the means to escape. The cell keys are kept by the guard captain and the chamberlin.
- Each cell is barricaded by an iron door (Pick Lock: Hard). Inside two small wooden benches serve as beds. In one corner is a piss pot and the other a small jug of water.